- Very high oxidation stability - protects the engine from oil thickening, high temperatures, mud deposits and varnishes
- Viscosity index improver with mechanical stability in fully synthetic multigrade oils protects against low viscosity in severe working conditions
- Effective cleaning agents-dispersants keep engine components clean
- Improving fuel consumption means higher fuel and diesel efficiency
- Anti-wear agents such as Polytron MTC eliminate wear on cam lobes and other high-demand parts
Synthetic motor oils
Oil change interval 50,000 km
Polytron fully synthetic engine oils SAE 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-40 and 15W-40 are high performance oils, designed to meet the latest warranty requirements of car manufacturers.
Polytron engine oils are specially formulated to meet the requirements of today's low-capacity, fuel-efficient engines of today's domestic and foreign automobiles. These engines have higher operating temperatures and require a engine oil which provides maximum protection against damage due to decreased viscosity, as well as thermal causes. Due to Polytron MTC, which is included in the package additives, oil change intervals they can be extended up to 50,000 km or more to cars that are still in good working order.
Polytron oils are a 100% synthetic blend of the highest quality base oils and special additives containing Polytron MTC, a product that protects against oxidation at high temperatures, wear and damage due to decreased viscosity. They are reinforced with cleaning-dispersants and rust and corrosion inhibitors, to keep the engines extremely clean and free of mud, varnish and rust. Polytron MTC ensures a considerable reduction in internal friction between moving parts of the engine, which can mean improved fuel efficiency, in addition to eliminating wear, compared to other products with the same degree of viscosity.
- They are recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines
- Especially recommended for small, high speed engines, including turbocharged ones
- Recommended for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and other gasoline and diesel engines
- Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
- Exceed ILSAC GF-5, API SN / SN-RC, SM / CF, CJ-4 / SM and ACEA A5 / B5, ACEA A3 / B4, C3, DPF classifications
- Meet the requirements of VW 502 00/505 00/505 01, VW 505 00/507 00, Porsche C30, BMW Longlife-04, MB 229.31 / 229.51, Renault RN0700 / RN0710, Ford WSS-M2C-917-A, Fiat 9.55535-S2 , GM-LL-A-025 / B-025, Dexos2 ™