- Substantial improvement in fuel economy
- Superior injector and fuel system cleaning
- Increased cetane
- Decreased emissions and black smoke
- Enhanced lubricity
- Excellent corrosion control
- Excellent demulse and haze control
- Significantly extended injector life
Diesel Fuel Conditioner
It offers the optimal solution for low quality diesel and for fuel system deposits
Polytron diesel additive is an advanced treatment for diesel fuel system, formulated using state-of-the-art technology, to provide the industry with the optimal solution for deposits in the lower quality diesel and diesel fuel system.
Diesel additive is the first of a new generation of fuel treatments, integrating a modern, proactive approach to prevention with the conventional reactive approach currently favored by additives and fuel treatment manufacturers in the accessory market. This makes that Polytron diesel additive to be the first truly smart fuel solution.
The development of diesel additive is the result of high quality research and analysis of current refining additives and those added to pipelines, used by the petrochemical industry in diesel production flows for wholesale and retail trade.
Because Polytron diesel additive is an integrated fuel treatment package, the product works proactively to improve the quality of diesel and prevent the formation of deposits, while also working in a similar way to conventional diesel treatments, helping to alleviate major problems, such as corrosion, poor fuel efficiency and high emissions, resulting from problems with diesel quality and deposits.
Polytron diesel additive is an integrated treatment package designed to bring significant, immediate and measurable improvements to the functional profile of a wide range of diesel flows.
Diesel additive was developed to ensure that the diesel flow will not only meet but exceed the requirements of ASTM D975 - Standard Lubrication Specifications for Diesel, an essential element for any Diesel engine operator.
Polytron will improve and enhance the functionality of diesel in the following areas:
- Increase the base fuel’s cetane number
- Improve the fuel’s ability to lubricate; particularly the fuel pump and top end
- Provide oxidation stability
- Prevent filter blocking
- Reduce the presence of water and sediments
- Protect against metal corrosion
- Significantly reduce foaming particularly when using hi-flow diesel fuel pumps
- Cleanup and prevent both carbonaceous and zinc deposit types in both DI and IDI engines
Polytron diesel additive proactively improves the functional characteristics of all basic diesel qualities, offering operators a wide range of benefits, which will ensure:
- Large, measurable reductions in pollutant emissions, in particular NOx, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and particulate matter
- Reducing black and white smoke emissions that occur during normal engine start-up and operation
- Extending the service life of fuel injectors and pumps
- Significant improvements to injector deposits on DI and IDI engines
- Optimization of engine power, resulting in reduced engine noise and failures
- Reducing the formation of sludge in the tank
- Measurable increases in fuel efficiency
- Reducing foaming and fuel leakage while filling the tank at high flow
- To get the most out of your Polytron diesel additive, you should use an initial "cleaning" treatment of 2 ml / liter of diesel for the first 25 hours of operation or 1,500 km. This ensures that any existing zinc or carbon deposits are removed from the fuel system.
- The fuel must then be treated with 1 ml / liter of fuel. Contact our technical support department for further recommendations on treatment doses.